Morpheus8 combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy to provide deep skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and facial and body contouring. This FDA-cleared treatment is ideal for the lower face (jowls), and areas of the body like the arms or bra fat rolls. Morpheus8 is the first and only treatment to mold the fat deep in the dermal layers to “morph” and remodel the skin’s tissue.
The Morpheus8 skin resurfacing device utilizes tiny micro-needles that carry radiofrequency (RF) energy as deep as the subdermal layers of the skin. When the micro-needles create microscopic puncture wounds in the superficial dermis, the body is forced to produce new collagen to heal itself. As collagen is being stimulated, the Morpheus8 device simultaneously delivers RF energy at depths of up to 4mm (which is deeper than any other device on the market) to help remodel the adipose fat in the subcutaneous level of the skin.
- Deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns.
- Extremely uniform effect.
- Little to no thermal damage to dermis.
- Safe on skin type up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
Before and After
What can you treat?
- FACE AND BODY: Morpheus8 targets subdermal layers of the skin and tissue to remodel collagen on the face and body.
- COLLAGEN: This fractional skin treatment stimulates the production of collagen in the underlying layers of the dermis. It can be used on most body parts, with the most popular being the lower face and neck.
- DARKER SKIN TONES: Morpheus8 effectively remodels skin and tissue with minimal risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Patients should expect little to no thermal damage to skin types I–VI.
What should you do after treatment?
Many patients ask when they can wear makeup after their treatment. Generally, makeup can be applied one to two days after the treatment. We’ll go through any other particular aftercare directions during your consultation with us.