Laser Genesis is a non-ablative Nd:YAG laser that uses heat to kill bacteria on and under the skin, preventing future acne outbreaks. The heat also penetrates deep enough into the skin to stimulate the natural production of collagen, which shrinks pores, evens skin tones, and increases the speed of cell turn over.
What does Laser Genesis treat?
- Tightens pores
- Fades acne scaring and evens out skin tone
- Diffuses redness and ruddy complexions
- Continuously stimulates new collagen production
- Reduces appearance of fine lines
- Smoothes texture
How long is the Laser Genesis Appointment?
Laser Genesis is a 30 minutes relaxing treatment utilizing warm heat that penetrates deep down into the bottom layers of your skin to stimulate and strengthen cellular structure. Working from the inside out to plump and give your skin an internal glow, you will feel no sensitivity, and normal daily activities can be resumed right away.
Over the course of four to five treatments, Laser Genesis can help restore the skin’s youthful glow and appearance by smoothing out uneven texture caused by aging, sun damage, or scars. The patient will see a more even, healthy complexion as large pores are reduced in size, and minor imperfections are diminished. The individual treatment results are subtle, but the overall effect of multiple treatments can be quite dramatic.
How Long do the results of Laser Genesis Last?
- Results and benefits are seen over time, with optimal results being seen around the six months period.
- Laser Genesis can provide permanent results when being used to treat scars, but when addressing pigment issues, such as rosacea, follow up treatments are recommended every 12 months.
- Depending on how well protected from the sun and how consistent the home care regimen is, results can last longer than the intended 12 months period.