The Erbium : YAG Laser
Erbium: YAG lasers are used for laser resurfacing of human skin. Example uses include treating acne scarring, deep rhytides, and melasma. In addition to being absorbed by water, the output of Erbium: YAG lasers is also absorbed by hydroxyapatite, which makes it a good laser for cutting bone as well as soft tissue.
The Erbium YAG Laser Treatment in Los Angeles, California
The effective and powerful Erbium: YAG laser brings another productive way to enhance your skin. The energy present in this laser operates on a certain wavelength where it will interact with the skin in a rather gentle manner. The laser can easily interact with H20. This is a benefit because water can take in the laser, diffuse the energy of the laser, and can yield wonderful results.
There are many different fantastic properties present with this innovation. This innovation contributes to a more effective process and enables professionals at DSC Beauty to help you reach your goals.
Our professionals at DSC Beauty can find out more about your goals and tell you about the different solutions that we have on hand. If we find that Erbium YAG laser is the best option for you, we will set an appointment and move forward with it.
Our Team at DSC Beauty Can Help with Laser Skin Resurfacing
The Essentials of Erbium YAG Laser
These lasers are classified as solid-state. They are known as the Erbium YAG laser because the specific vehicle or delivery method takes place with these differentiated elements. It is a fascinating mixture of elements that help bring about a different level of conductivity. The Erbium is a critical component of this particular type of laser. These Erbium lasers will align with a certain IR or infrared light.
If you are looking to learn more about YAG lasers and how you may be able to benefit from a YAG laser treatment, contact our professionals at DSC Beauty.
Contact DSC Beauty For an Erbium YAG Laser treatment Appointment
The Benefits of Erbium YAG Laser
To understand the value of the Erbium YAG laser, you must understand the fundamentals of the laser.
Laser breaks down into light amplification through stimulated emission of radiation. This technology works by producing rays of amplified light. Now, when this technology is utilized effectively on various skin conditions, it, through heat, will help to resolve issues. When professionals use this technology correctly, it can bring about fantastic results.
There are many types of lasers that are present as they can be used in different settings and circumstances. They vary based on the type of delivery, medium, and frequency.
Skincare enthusiasts appreciate the Erbium YAG laser because it works wonders when enhancing your skin. It is known for taking away those fine elements of worn-out and UV-affected areas of your skin. It can gently handle the affected layers of your skin in a targeted manner.
The targeted aspect of this procedure helps the professional skincare experts at DSC Beauty comprehensively conduct the treatment while ensuring protection for the overall layers of the skin. The other key benefit is that it can bring about tremendous results due to its targeted nature. It can do so without affecting other areas of your skin.
What do most people use Erbium YAG Laser Resurfacing For?
There are various aspects that many people use this treatment for, and they include the conditions present below:
Certain types of acne blemishes
Simplex or other similar blemishes
UV affected skin layers
Wrinkles on your face
Varied types of pigment
Different types of skin elements
Superficial skin conditions
Certain kinds of birth blemishes
If you are looking for YAG laser skin resurfacing and want to know more about how Erbium YAG laser work will bring about results for your skin texture, reach out to our team at DSC Beauty. We understand that you want to reach your goals with different treatments, whether it be YAG laser ablation, fractional laser skin resurfacing, or general skin rejuvenation.
Do Yag Laser Treatments Take a While?
The treatment can occur in one sitting or over several sittings. The frequency of the treatment can vary depending on the individual and their particular case. If you have further questions about Erbium YAG lasers and how it relates to your skin cells, reach out to our team at DSC Beauty today.
What is the duration of the treatment?
The procedure will take about sixty minutes, depending on the area. If you seek to learn more about the duration of the procedure, connect to our team today.
DSC Beauty is Here To Offer Facial Rejuvenation
Our mission at DSC Laser and Skincare Center is dedicated to serving our Clients and Community. At DSC, we enhance beauty with a 3-dimensional, multi-faceted plan to ensure a superior outcome. All treatment options are performed by well-trained and professional staff, with utmost concern regarding the well-being and satisfaction of our clients. We appreciate their unwavering support, and we will continue to maintain being a Center of Excellence in Cosmetic Surgery/Dermatology and Anti-Aging Research.
What are the benefits of Erbium: YAG laser?
- High-precision, tissue-selective treatment
- Intuitive, easy-to-use parameter selection
- Minimal residual thermal injury to the underlying tissue leading to less chance of persistent post-treatment redness and changes in pigmentation
- Low cost of consumables
- Less invasive than dermabrasion and chemical peeling
- Short downtime
What is E rbium : YAG laser used for?
- Atrophic acne scars
- Herpes simplex scars, smallpox scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Mild to moderate facial wrinkles
- Uneven pigment (brown age spots, freckles, melasma)
- Seborrheic keratosis and other benign skin growth
- Some superficial non-melanoma skin cancers
- Some vascular birthmarks (capillary vascular malformations)
- All patients should be carefully examined before treatment.
- The eyes must be examined for scleral show (whites of eyes visible below the iris), lid lag (slow movement of eyelids), and ectropion (drooping of the lower eyelid) in patients desiring periorbital laser treatment.
- The presence of cutaneous disorders including seborrheic keratoses, solar lentigines, actinic keratoses, and skin cancers should be noted.
- Skin cancers must be treated adequately by other methods before any resurfacing procedure is performed.
- Laser skin resurfacing can lead to the reactivation of latent herpes simplex virus infection or predispose the patient to a primary herpes infection before the skin surface has healed.
- Little data exists to support the use of prophylactic antibiotics because of the relatively low incidence of bacterial infections reported.